Please use the following directions to get to the campsite! Or search it with these coordinates (41.8041, -75.9534) which are the parking lot of the camp.
The site has no actual address and the owners have mentioned that using a GPS to try and find the campground will only send you to strange places. Out of curiosity we have personally tested this and found that it is true.
Instead, we recommend that you search for the intersection of Route 29 South and State Route 3029 on your GPS, and then follow the directions from there—this brought us directly to the site!
- Take Route 81 in Pennsylvania. You will get off at Exit 223.
- Take Route 492 West towards Montrose.
- Make a left onto Route 11 South.
- Follow Route 11 South until you see Route 706 on your right. You will cross over a railroad track and then proceed up a hill. This also has a sign to Montrose indicating the correct direction.
- Follow Route 706 into Montrose, approximately 6 miles.
- In the center of Montrose, turn left onto Route 29 South at the light (there is a Shell station on the corner).
- Follow Route 29 South until you come to a blinking traffic light. Turn right at this light onto State Route 3029.
- Follow this road approximately 4 miles until you reach a barn with two white and grey silos side-by-side. This is the campsite. There is a white two-story house across the road from the barn and silos. The house is not part of the campsite.
- The parking lot is to the left of the barn. Please do not park in front of the barn.
- If you come to a main intersection with a church on the left, you have gone too far!